A specific concentrated product for disinfecting, cleaning and deodorising vaccum circuits and rinsing basins
- Non-foaming and non-aggressive
- Disinfects in 15 minutes
- Excellent protection
- Rinse the aspiration system by drawing up 2 litres of cold water
- Prepare at least one litre of solution for each dental unit: fill a recipient with water and then add 10 ml of Zeta 5 Power Act for each litre of water
- Mix the solution will be opalescent.
- Suck in the solution through the aspiration tubes. Pour at least 250 - 300 ml of disinfectant solution into the spittoon.
- Leave to work for 15 minutes for a rapid disinfection. Leave to work for at least 4 hours (overnight) for the spectrum of action indicated in the table (inc. tuberculocidal).
- At the end of the time of action, rinse the aspiration system by sucking in 2 litres of cold water.