The CleanSpace Cleaning and Storage Plug Set is designed to be used with the CleanSpace Halo Respirator Unit (D1345). It is a tool used to seal all the openings on the CleanSpace Halo PAPR unit for storage. Do not wear the respirator when the plug set is in place. The Plug Set is made of polycarbonate and silicone.
Standards - AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942; Classification - PAPR-P3
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Halo: lightweight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications & Materials:
- Weight: 85g
- Dimensions: 180mm x 110mm x 800mm
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6-8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemial agents.
- Storage: -10C to +55C (-4F to +131F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil.