Gigasept is a high level disinfectant for manual reprocessing
For professional use only.
- Gigasept®FF is a concentrate and is diluted with cold water to produce the desired application concentration.
- Application example: 1 litre of a 6 % working solution corresponds to 940 ml of water and 60 ml of gigasept®FF
- Place endoscopes and instruments for reprocessing in the gigasept®FF solution. Ensure complete covering of the surfaces, also of hollow instruments, and allow to take effect.
- Rinse all instruments thoroughly after disinfection, using water of at least drinking water quality, or preferably sterile distilled water or fully deionised water, to completely remove residues of the solution. Please follow the reprocessing recommendations of the instrument manufacturers.
- The working solution can be used for 14 days, for the disinfection of previously cleaned instruments only. National regulations may limit the timespan during which the solution can be used.
- Apart from the manual treatment of endoscopes and instruments, gigasept®FF is also suitable for semiautomated machines that operate by a cyclic process at room temperature.