High quality 37% Phosphoric Acid Etch Gel. Green in colour. It has excellent thixotropic properties, good contrast to tooth and enamel dentin, is safe, precise plus convenient.
Tooth enamel and/or dentin etching, 37% thixotropic phosphoric acid gel with an optimum level of viscosity. Syringe presentation with special tips allows placement of the etching gel in any desired location.
NOTE! Do not use if primary package is broken. It is recommended to use a rubber dam during application of the product.
1. Prepare surface as always – the working area must be kept dry.
2. If the surface to be etched is not freshly exposed, cleaning with oil-free prophylaxis paste is recommended.
3. Attach applicator tip to the syringe.
4. Flow small amount of gel on mixing pad.
1. Delicately push on plunger and apply layer of etch on all surface to be etched. Do not force plunger.
2. Leave etch gel in place for 15 seconds (dentine), 30 seconds (enamel).
3. Rinse with water and dry with air.
4. Verify etched surface is clean and dry.
5. Use a quality bonding agent.