The CleanSpace Halo Head Harness is designed to be used with the CleanSpace Halo. The Head Harness comes with every CleanSpace Halo PAPR. The part D1370 is a part used in replacement in case of damage or loss. The Head Harness is made of TPU clips, polyethylene strap with polyester adjustment band.
Standards - AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942; Classification - PAPR-P3
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Halo: lightweight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Multiple adjustment points
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications & Materials:
- Weight: 20g
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6-8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: -10C to +55C (-4F to +131F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease, oil.